*Warning: I'm not responsible for how many you eat and if you actually die from loving these/eating these cookies! :D*
What you need (all measurements are approximate as I use a 0.4dl coffee mug to measure ingredients!):
- 1 bar of white chocolate chopped in chunks (200g)
- 1 bar of milk chocolate chopped in chunks (200g)
- 1 bar of dark chocolate chopped in chunks (200g)
- ½ Cup of butter (room temperature)
- ½ Cup of brown sugar (soft)
- 1/4 Cup of white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1½-2 Cups of all purpose white flour
- 2 heaping tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 175*C.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Beat butter and sugars until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and mix until dough is soft and well combined.
- Stir in all chunks of chocolate until everything looks chocolate-y and delicious.
- Drop cookie dough by the spoonful - making sure you leave an inch or so between.
- Bake for 12 minutes and allow to cool because you know - melted chocolate hurts and burns! :P
Makes approximately 16 cookies.