Monday 28 November 2016

NY Resolution Recipe #18: Cinnamon Buns With a Twist!

Okay, so I still have a few weeks to publish another 34 recipes in order to complete my NY Resolutions here!

So, the idea of these cinnamon buns is just in design!
Use your favourite recipe for cinnamon bun making and have a go with trying them in this shape!
(I made these in school and Finnish sweets almost always seem to have cardamom in their dough and in this particular recipe - it was a cardamom-based filling...so then I snuck in cinnamon!)

This is the recipe I use for the dough using my bread machine.

Step 1: roll your dough out into a rectangle about ½ inch thick.


          
Step 2: Spread your filling generously!



Step 3: Fold your dough - it'll stretch!


Step 4: Cut strips 




Step 5: Twist each strip tightly together.
Step 6:  Twist it on itself and tuck in the end to secure the base from coming undone.

Step 7: Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with some space in between and bake accordingly.

Step 8: ENJOY!
:)
BIMU

No comments:

Post a Comment