Monday 1 September 2014

My Jogging Journal: Day 5 - Short But Sweet

This week, the V-Man has overnight care and we're happy for him because he loves it there.
Today I had a knitting group and SH and I agreed that whenever V-Man is away, if I have a knitting group- I go alone.
I rushed V-Man to the bus stop but we missed it.
Well, it's about a 20 minutes walk with him, so that's what we'll do!

I was wrong.
We ended up jogging pretty much the whole way and made it there in 12.
It was relaxing and he smiled a lot...and I offered to walk a little but he wanted to run.

Despite not being dressed to run (jeans and flip flops) I survived and didn't fall!!!
I was thinking of jogging this route before but if he doesn't have overnight care, he may get upset...we'll see.

I got to knitting early for once, got some Christmas shopping done for A-Man and actually got crocheting done too.
A great day.
BIMU

No comments:

Post a Comment