Sunday 31 August 2014

My Jogging Journal: Day 4

Today we walked more than jogged and stupid me, I took V-Man out after 6pm...
We got about twenty minutes outside and during that time he decided to chomp on rocks.
Good grief.
I know - the teeth are still baby ones and they'll fall out but still!
He carried his wooden block and started chewing on that which is so much better than a rock!

He'll be off to the overnight care for a week - so I don't know if I'll be jogging myself honestly but I'll try!!

Sorry this is so short - working on a crocheted shawl I got from Kimane Designs Labor Day Sale!  I saw it online that there was a sale via another crochet Facebook page and I'm really happy with the Paper Dolls shawl :)
Back to it and The Shield Season 7. :D
BIMU

No comments:

Post a Comment