Tuesday 19 August 2014

Productivity

I am trying so hard to be productive at various things...and I'm sucking horribly at it.

I do manage to get supper ready on the table - sometimes two of them at different times (kids versus us) and the washing machine is working everyday...but still my home is a complete mess.

I rarely invite people over because most are terrified of my friendly beasts (or allergic), I live a bit further away and who wants to hang out with a family that consists of possibly 3 screeching kids?
(The boys are really into fighting these days...it's been interesting.)

And I know - I'm a mom, I have 3 kids - 1 with slightly different circumstances...two dogs...a husband who's an introverted constantly reading and drinking tea kind of guy...
But at the same time I think: "I'm a stay at home mother - I SHOULD be able to keep a home cleaner than what it has been as of lately."

So I guess that's this month's goal...just try and tidy up more - get dinner on the table before 9pm (for us older folks) and watch my portions...

I realize I haven't blogged in a week and I have a super good reason for that!!
It's called Restaurant Day.
I'll do a separate post about that right now...
BIMU

No comments:

Post a Comment